Delegate is a growing IT consultancy, where strong values and high professionalism are the basis for your and our development and success - and for more top positions in Great Place to Work. You will have more than 200 colleagues distributed across our offices in Virum, Aarhus, Aalborg and Holland.
We are at the forefront of all Microsoft's cloud platforms and have an exciting pipeline of projects. Here you can contribute to a business, a community and cool solutions that make the heart beat. Welcome home.
An everyday life you want?
Cooperation, togetherness and sparring with skilled colleagues who have just as high standards for the solutions as you. And who notice when you're not there because you're talented and because they like you.
A varied everyday life and various tasks. Some days will go as planned, but almost as often a colleague or customer will need your help with something unexpected.
Good and relaxed relations with the customer's employees. An open dialogue where the customer's team is comfortable telling you about needs and challenges, because they know you take pride in solving them.
• You have solid experience with programming in .NET/.NET Core and write testable C# code of high quality
• You have worked with automation and CI/CD
• You have worked with the development of solutions in Azure
• You have an agile mindset, and have attitude and knowledge of development processes
We expect you to have a minimum of 5 years of work experience, closely oriented around software development. You love working with software development, and have been ambitious about developing your good skills in open and honest collaboration with both colleagues and customers.
Other (not a necessity, but good if you can check some of them off)
• You have acquired some relevant Microsoft Azure certifications such as AZ-204, AZ-305 etc.
• You have experience with the design and development of microservices, including the development of APIs
• You have knowledge of database technologies such as MSSQL, Postgres, NoSQL
• You have worked with Python and AI/ML
At Delegate, you will be met with presence and quality at all levels. You get experiences you remember and colleagues who win, with recognition and helpfulness. Help develop solutions that facilitate, in an ambitious workplace that gives you what you expect and the extra that pleasantly surprises. Here we take the time to help each other and make an effort to make both customers and colleagues feel at home.
Application & further information
Submit your application by clicking on 'Apply' here on the page and following the instructions. Attach your CV and relevant attachments. Joining is as soon as possible. Applications are processed continuously.
Further information about Delegate can be obtained by contacting Michael Osbech MOS@delegate.dk